Wednesday, April 13, 2011

A Stranger

I remember exactly where I was the first time I listened to this and allowed it to mean something, to have a profound affect on me. I didn't know it would be entirely true, I never thought it through. Enjoy;
http://youtu.be/Mb2W_xkJ2G0 
Cast the calming apple 
Up and over satellites
To draw out the the timid wild one
To convince you it's alright 
And I listen for the whisper 
Of your sweet insanity while I formulate 
Denials of your affect on me 


You're a stranger 
So what do I care 
You vanished today 
Not the first time I hear 
Or the last 


What am I to do with all this silence.
Shy away, shy away phantom 
Run away terrified child 
Won't you move away you fucking tornado
I'm better off without you 
Tearing my world down.

No comments:

Post a Comment